Every day AbSec (the NSW Child, Family and Community Peak Aboriginal Corporation) works with Aboriginal children, families and communities to ensure targeted care is delivered where it’s needed most.
We define best practices and develop policies that pave the way to a better future for our next generation of Aboriginal children.
Right now, local Aboriginal organisations across New South Wales depend on us for advocacy and support, so they can be there for their communities. That’s why we need you to be there for us.
We welcome discussions about how your business can partner with AbSec to create shared value. Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of partnering with AbSec
We can tailor a bespoke partnership that fulfils your organisation’s business and brand-building objectives. Partnering with us is a great way to realise your corporate social responsibility strategy, while boosting team engagement and building a positive public image.
A charity partnership with AbSec provides:
- community recognition by aligning with one of the most dedicated Aboriginal charities in Australia
- delivery of corporate social responsibility objectives via a partnership based on the alignment of shared values
- motivated and engaged staff who can see their work is giving back to the community, and are exposed to morale-boosting volunteering opportunities
- access to exclusive AbSec events and activities
- official status as an AbSec partner, providing public recognition and appreciation of your organisation’s support
Most importantly, by partnering with AbSec you’ll know you’re making a tangible and immediate difference to Aboriginal children, families and communities across NSW.
Corporate partners can choose to support a specific program or area of interest, or the wider work of AbSec, making a positive impact right across the state.
We value each and every partner, and appreciate the investment you make in our precious children. Together, we believe we can build brighter futures, and give them the opportunities that all children deserve.
Partnership case study: Sydney Roosters
We are honoured to be the first Aboriginal charity partner for rugby league team the Sydney Roosters.
Our relationship kicked off with the NRL Indigenous Round in 2017, where we provided a range of fun cultural activities for fans visiting the forecourt. We also appreciated featuring in promotions on the big screen, which raised awareness of our work.
It was with great pride that we attended the official launch of the Roosters’ Reconciliation Action Plan in late 2017, and we’re pleased to be part of their ongoing strategy to give back to the Aboriginal community.
- Absec Learning and Development
- Cultural Connections Workshop
- Youth Ambassador Program
- Foster and kniship carers
- Aboriginal services in NSW
- Where to find help