AbSec would like to acknowledge what a particularly difficult time this is, for those working in the family and community services sector as we combat the COVID-19 health pandemic.
AbSec is delivering a series of webinars to support the sector returning to business as usual in a COVID safe way. Everybody has a responsibility for keeping their workplace safe.
Part One – Risk Assessment
Part Two – Employment Legal Matters
Part Three – Yarning About Vaccines
- NSW Health – COVID-19 information for businesses and employees
- Aboriginal Affairs NSW – trusted information for Aboriginal communities
- Office of the Children’s Guardian – information for agencies
- Department of Communities and Justice – information for the human services sector
- Children’s Court of NSW – how services have changed
- National Indigenous Australians Agency – COVID-19 information on keeping remote communities safe
- Department of Education, Skills and Employment – Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for child care providers and services
- Aboriginal Health and Medical Research Centre of NSW – medical advice for Aboriginal Communities