Walking Together Award
This award recognises the contribution of a non-Aboriginal agency in partnering with Aboriginal communities in service design and delivery, achieving outcomes for Aboriginal families and communities. It could include a team of an organisation.
Sponsored by ACWA
- Why do you think this team or organisation should be nominated for the Walking Together Award?
- How has this team or agency demonstrated excellence in developing promising innovations to service design or delivery? Provide examples.
- What has been the impact or outcomes achieved by this agency for Aboriginal families?
Nominations have now closed.
BY NOMINATING, YOU AGREE WITH THE CONDITIONS AND CRITERIA LISTED BELOW:
- Nominees must be a non-Aboriginal agency collaborating with Aboriginal communities in service design and delivery, achieving improved outcomes for Aboriginal families and communities. This could include a team or organisation.
- Self-nominations will not be accepted
- AbSec employees are not eligible to vote or be nominated
- AbSec Youth Ambassadors are not eligible to vote
- An individual may not win an Award in more than one category in one year. If a nominee ranks in the first position across multiple Award categories, the AbSec Judging Panel will select the most relevant category for that nominee to win the Award for.
- Awards will not be granted posthumously
- No weight is given to the number of times a person is nominated
- 2 x referees are required to verify nominees information
- Finalists will be required to be interviewed and photograph to be used on our website and social media