AbSec provides a number of sponsorships to local Aboriginal community groups across NSW to support diverse initiatives enriching communities. We value the impact that sponsorship can make because we see that by sponsoring local activities, increasing our footprint, we are also able to communicate our message and support effective change at the community, organisational, regional and state-wide level. AbSec views our sponsorship effort as a positive change management tool to enabling core messages to be communicated effectively to the audience that should hear it.
Please note that sponsorship applications are reviewed during January, April, June, September, November.
If you would like to know more about our program please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in submitting a proposal for sponsorship please complete the attached form.
Previous sponsorship recipients
- NSW Mens Netball Inc
- Cultural Brothers United RLFC
- Redfern All Blacks
- Menindee Yabbies – Far West Knockout
- Plumpton Public School
- Moree Boomerangs Rugby League Football Team
- Boon Raiders Memorial football team
- Family Matters Week of Action Campaign
- National Dreamtime Awards 2018
- Hammondville Public School
- All Blacks Basketball Club
- Koori Birray United
- Illawarra Aboriginal Corporation 2018 Naidoc Family Fun Day
- National Indigenous University Games
- Campbelltown Ghosts Rugby League Club