ACCO of the Year
This award recognises an Aboriginal community-controlled organisation (ACCO) demonstrating excellence in service delivery to their community, achieving lasting positive outcomes for Aboriginal children and young people, their families and communities.
- Why do you think this organisation should be nominated for ACCO of the Year?
- How has this organisation demonstrated excellence in service delivery to Aboriginal families and communities? Provide examples.
- What has been the impact or outcomes achieved by this organisation for Aboriginal families and the broader community?
Nominations have now closed.
BY NOMINATING, YOU AGREE WITH THE CONDITIONS AND CRITERIA LISTED BELOW:
- Nominees must be an Aboriginal community-controlled organisation providing service delivery to their community, and positive outcomes for Aboriginal children and young people, their families and their communities.
- Self-nominations will not be accepted
- AbSec employees are not eligible to vote or be nominated
- AbSec Youth Ambassadors are not eligible to vote
- An individual may not win an Award in more than one category in one year. If a nominee ranks in the first position across multiple Award categories, the AbSec Judging Panel will select the most relevant category for that nominee to win the Award for.
- Awards will not be granted posthumously
- No weight is given to the number of times a person is nominated
- 2 x referees are required to verify nominees information
- Finalists will be required to be interviewed and photograph to be used on our website and social media