The NSW Aboriginal Child & Family Conference is an important opportunity for community leaders, child protection practitioners, family support workers, researchers and advocates to share best practices and hear from other experts in the field on the latest research and advocacy efforts to improve outcomes for Aboriginal children and their families.
AbSec is now seeking abstracts from interested individuals, organisations and communities who would like to present at this year’s conference. Please submit your abstract by Friday 21 June 2019 for consideration.
- Please download and read the Submissions Document for this year’s abstract requirements. This document is to be used as a tool to prepare your submission.
- Abstracts must be submitted under one or more of the conference themes found in the Submissions Document.
- All presenters must register to attend the conference.
- Abstracts should be between 300–350 words and include the title of the workshop or presentation and the name of the author or presenter.
- Submit your abstract online using the link below.
- Workshops/Presentations should be 60 minutes in duration including discussion time.
- Presenters should advise AbSec at least 2 weeks prior if they have further technical requirements (Projectors, Audio for CD, DVD or iPod playback).